Following is the introduction of various glass fibre fabrics, glass fibre fabrics, woven with glass fibre yarn.
(1) Glass cloth produced in China can be divided into alkali-free and neutral-alkali glass cloth. Most of the glass cloth produced abroad are E-GLASS alkali-free glass cloth. Glass cloth is mainly used to produce various electrical insulation laminates, printed circuit boards, various vehicle bodies, tanks, boats, moulds and so on. Medium alkali glass cloth is mainly used in the production of plastic-coated packaging cloth, as well as in corrosion-resistant occasions. The properties of fabrics are determined by fiber properties, warp and weft density, yarn structure and weave patterns. The density of warp and weft is determined by yarn structure and weave pattern. The density of warp and weft plus yarn structure determines the physical properties of the fabric, such as weight, thickness and breaking strength. There are five basic weaves: plain plan, twill, Satin statin, ribbed leno and matts.
(2) Glass fibre ribbons are divided into two types: knitted ribbon (smooth ribbon) and non-knitted ribbon (wool ribbon). The main weaving method is plain weave. Alkali-free glass fiber tape is often used to manufacture electrical equipment parts with high strength and good dielectric properties.
(3) Glass fibre one-way fabric, one-way fabric, one-way fabric is a four-warp satin or long-axis satin fabric woven by roving and fine weft yarn, which is characterized by high strength in the main direction of warp yarn 0. There are also glass fiber single weft fabrics, knitted and woven, which are characterized by roving, warp, glass fiber yarn feeding in the weft direction, and high strength in the 90 degree weft direction.
(4) Compared with planar fabrics, the three-dimensional fabrics of glass fiber reinforced three-dimensional fabrics have developed from one-dimensional and two-dimensional to three-dimensional structural characteristics, so that the composites reinforced by the three-dimensional fabrics have good integrity and imitation, and greatly improve the interlaminar shear strength and damage tolerance of the composites. It is developed with the special needs of aerospace, aviation, weapons, ships and other departments. At present, its application has been extended to automobile, sports equipment, medical equipment and other departments. There are five main types: woven three-dimensional fabric, knitted three-dimensional fabric, orthogonal and non-orthogonal non-woven three-dimensional fabric, three-dimensional knitted fabric and other forms of three-dimensional fabric. The shape of three-dimensional fabric includes block, column, tubular, hollow truncated cone and variable thickness special section.
(5) The shape of the special-shaped fabric of glass fibre is very similar to that of the products to be reinforced. It must be woven on a special loom. The special-shaped fabrics with symmetrical shapes include round covers, cones, caps, dumbbell-shaped fabrics, etc. They can also be made into asymmetrical shapes such as boxes and hulls.
(6) Glass fiber groove-core fabric is composed of two parallel layers of fabric connected by vertical strips. Its cross-sectional shape can be triangular, rectangular and honeycomb structure.
(7) Glass fiber stitched fabric is also known as knitted felt or knitted felt. It is different from ordinary fabric and blanket in common sense. The most typical sewing fabric is a layer of warp yarn overlapped with a layer of weft yarn, which is knitted together into a fabric by sewing. The advantages of sewed fabrics are as follows: 1) it can increase the ultimate tensile strength, delamination strength and flexural strength of FRP laminated products under tension; 2) reduce the weight of FRP products; 3) smooth surface of FRP products; 4) simplify hand paste operation and improve labor productivity. This reinforcing material can replace the continuous precursor felt in the pultrusion FRP and RTM, as well as the square cloth in the centrifugal FRP production.
- next：Instructions for the use of bandages